VenuesNow offers complimentary job listings for companies and businesses within the sports, live entertainment, meetings and facility industries. The free listings are typically posted for 30 days (or until instructed to remove).
When submitting your listing, please include job title, location, brief job description (100-200 words) and required qualifications. Please do not forget to include instructions on how to apply for the job, either via email or through a link to another website. We accept listings submitted in a Word format, but not as a PDF file.
Email all job postings to Linda Deckard, email@example.com
Box Office Manager, BB&T Arena
Job Title: Box Office Manager
Department: Box Office
Reports To: Director of Finance
FLSA Status: Salaried/Exempt
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening
for a Box Office Manager at BB&T Arena. This position oversees ticket sales and all aspects of the box
office operation personally or through subordinates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Oversees ticket sales and all aspects of box office operation by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates:
• Directs and oversees the internal control of daily operations as outlined in the SMG Box Office Manual.
• Coordinates all event information between the promoter, facility personnel and the ticket company in a timely manner.
• Works with event promoter and appropriate personnel to establish ticket pricing and seating configuration.
• Builds and modifies all computer ticket events and issues computer access codes to facility management.
• Coordinates the house scale for all ticket events.
• Maintains communication with ticket company representatives for updates and/or revisions in computer operations.
• Monitors daily ticket sales for all upcoming events and communicates information to the Director and promoter representative.
• Prepares cash bank and daily accurate inventory of all tickets distributed and available for sale.
• Prepares and presents the final box office statement for settlement of each event.
• Responds to customer complaints and service requests to maintain a positive rapport with the ticket buying public.
• Establishes files on each event that consist of seats on-hold for the building and promoter, complimentary ticket vouchers, event audits and ticket inventory schedules.
• Supervises, instructs, and trains ticket sellers as to the proper selling procedures.
• Assists or sells tickets as needed.
• Opens and or closes ticket window as required.
• Accurately dispenses tickets as requested by patrons; accepts payment and makes change accurately.
• Maintains accurate count when selling hard tickets or accesses computer for count of computer printed tickets.
• Maintains accurate record of daily balance of cash received, tickets sold and change bank/vault.
• Fills reservations for seats by telephone or mail, handles Will-Call window according to procedures, or other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills, responds promptly to customer needs, responds to requests for service and assistance, able to work independently and handle most box office questions without assistance.
• Efficiently and courteously answers questions concerning prices, seating and events. Gives information concerning coming attractions.
• Maintains accurate count of tickets sold, money received from ticket sellers and change banks
• Prepares and submits a daily report of business transactions.
• Makes bank deposits.
• All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Manages the Ticket Sellers or other Box Office staff. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with SMG's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding; disciplining employees in conjunction with Human Resources; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 3 years related experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience in accounting and customer service essential
• Box office experience in a similar environment strongly preferred
• Supervisory experience preferred
• Experience with Ticketmaster Archtics a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills required
• Demonstrated knowledge of accounting and financial procedures, including record keeping and reconciliation
• Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, exhibitors, patrons and others encountered in the course of employment
• Ability to analyze data and figures
• Knowledge of supervisory principles and practices
• Ability to coordinate and schedule staff
• Excellent good customer service and public relations skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of ticket selling/box office operations
• Ability to count money, make change accurately
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to work flexible hours based on events including daytime, evening, weekends and
Holidays as needed
• Must be able to speak, read and write English
• Must have professional attitude and appearance
• Tact, diplomacy and discretion required in all matters
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong computer skills. Experience with spreadsheets and computerized ticket systems desirable.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
No certifications are required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle and count coins and currency. The person must be able to climb stairs and walk long distances to access all seating. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is required to pass a credit & background check.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefit package. For job consideration, please submit your resume/cover letter along with salary requirements online at www.thebbtarena.com. Click ARENA INFO and choose Employment Opportunities and click on the Application button.
NOTE: Only applicants that apply through our online portal will be considered.
HR Manager/Executive Assistant
500 Nunn Drive
Highland Heights, KY 41099
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may
contact Tammy Fryman directly at 859-292-2886.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Chief Development Officer
Vancouver Art Gallery
Chief Development Officer
Founded in 1931, the Vancouver Art Gallery (Gallery) is the largest public art museum in Western Canada and is recognized as one of North America’s most respected and innovative visual arts institutions. The Gallery’s innovative exhibitions, extensive public programs, and emphasis on advancing scholarship focus on historical and contemporary art from British Columbia and around the world.
Beginning in 1941, the Gallery has celebrated the achievements of indigenous artists. Its exhibitions have contributed significantly to the development of indigenous art history and discourse, extending the artists’ reach geographically and into the future. The Institute of Asian Art was inaugurated in 2014 to recognize the extraordinary artistic achievements of artists with links to Asian countries, especially China, Japan, Korea, and India. In addition, the Gallery’s acclaimed Canadian and international contemporary program showcases works of renowned artists such as Jeff Wall, Stan Douglas, Liz Magor, Andreas Gursky, Bharti Kher, Takashi Murakami, and Rodney Graham.
Company: Frank Productions - National Shows 2
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop detailed advertising and promotional campaigns for assigned brands and events
Responsible for analyzing past performances of related events to determine how to reach targeted demographic for maximum ticket sales
Identify strategic marketing partners and opportunities
Work closely with Talent Buyers to provide pertinent market research and interpretation of data
Cultivate strong working relationships with multiple partners across the country, including artists, management teams, venue staff, account managers, industry professionals, etc.
Responsible for maintaining social media accounts and activity, crafting promotional announcements, replying to messages, and organizing events
Purchase and manage digital advertising campaigns including Facebook, Google, Retargeting, etc. as directed by a show’s marketing plan
Purchase and manage all radio, print, TV, digital, and outdoor advertising and promotions as directed by each show’s marketing plan
Work with all media sales representatives to achieve maximum ROI
Develop local business partnerships and sponsorships
Build and write targeted e-blasts, press releases, show blurbs, and social media copy as necessary
Compile invoices, reports, and other related materials for show settlements
Work with production and venue staff to coordinate pre-show and day-of-show marketing and press activities
Work directly with the Director of Marketing and other members of the Marketing team about what parts of each spend have been executed and which spends remain
Coordinate an effective street team program and grassroots marketing efforts with local market contacts
Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1-3 years of applicable experience in live concert marketing and event planning
Desire to work in the fast-paced, deadline-driven, sometimes-chaotic concert promotion business
Willingness to work hard, and to occasionally work unconventional hours as necessary
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Ability to work independently and solve problems using sound decision-making skills
Ability to adapt and be flexible
Currently live in or willing to relocate to Nashville, TN
To apply,email resume to Sarah Madalinski, firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: VStar Entertainment Group
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
About VStar Entertainment Group
VStar Entertainment Group is one of the leading multi-concept entertainment platforms, producers and promoters of family-friendly theatrical productions, exhibits, installations and events. Headquartered in the Twin Cities, VStar has presented more than 36,000 performances worldwide over the past 38 years, touring across 40 countries and entertaining nearly two million guests annually. The company owns, operates and promotes tours across the U.S. and internationally, including PAW Patrol Live!, a high-energy musical adventure based on the hit animated series that airs on Nickelodeon and is produced by Spin Master; Cirque Dreams, which combines a cirque-style of performance artistry with Broadway theatrics; and Discover the Dinosaurs UNLEASHED, a prehistoric-themed educational exhibit with attractions for the whole family.
Other VStar (formerly VEE Corporation) licensed partners and productions have included Sesame Street,Barney, Bear in the Big Blue House, Care Bears, Curious George, Dragon Tales, Hello Kitty, Kidz Bop and My Little Pony. Through its state-of-the-art production facility, VStar also creates turnkey, in-house solutions, including custom fabricated exhibits, large-scale sets, scenery, 3-D installations, mascots and costumes, serving as a third-party resource for professional sports teams, Fortune 500 companies and experiential marketing agencies.
VStar is an attractive company with a strong financial profile, attractive EBITDA margins and high free cash flow. The Company is an established organization with senior management depth led by a CEO with a proven background in live events and expertise in architecting a clear company vision and cohesive company culture. As a leading touring entertainment platform with diversified content (five active and operational shows), format (arenas, theatres, conventioncenters, statefairs, etc.) and geography (U.S. and international), VStar is innovative, motivated and uniquely positioned to capitalize on the large-scale family entertainment market.
· As a high growth, entrepreneurial company with 30 years of family entertainment history, we are anchored by the value of the prior journey with a firm, shared commitment to the road ahead
· We are aligned around a shared vision of winning as one team, one company
· We are dedicated to the growth, well-being and happiness of the individual
Overview of Role
VStar is looking for a Marketing Manager who will have primary oversight and responsibility for driving ticket revenue in designated markets. This role will work in close partnership with the marketing team including channel specialists, and the booking team.
Key responsibilities of this role include delivering on revenue and growth expectations while managing to market-specific budgets. Marketing Managers use data, insight, and judgement to effectively deploy millions of dollars of advertising spend. Marketing Manager performance directly influences company performance.
Partner with booking team and other marketing managers to ensure we are fully optimizing and maximizing revenue through touring schedule for multiple brand properties.
Plan and execute traditional media buys (TV, radio, outdoor)
Collaborate closely with VStar Digital Marketing team to drive revenue through digital advertising and social media, and to maximize conversion potential
Manage event advertising budgets and settlement with venue partners and paid media invoicing
Collaborate with publicity team for local market execution.
Give direction and guidance to Marketing Coordinators who support marketing managers with market execution.
Think creatively about new and unique ways to promote market opportunity (grass roots, custom partnerships, etc.)
Think critically regarding ticket inventory with regards to dynamic pricing strategies, Groupon and other discounting
Provide “market expertise” to senior management and help inform critical decision making around tour routes and operating models
Manage to and track clear marketing KPIs to maximize potential revenue, without sacrificing long term brand quality
Handle high-level customer service issues or requests
Manage special projects as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field of business required
Media buying, entertainment industry or venue experience desirable but not required
Functional knowledge of Digital marketing and social media required
Ability to build and maintain relationships; confident leadership presence comfortable working with and building winning relationships with critical strategic partners, strong negotiation skills for managing venues and media
Superior written and verbal communications skills
Leadership presence and confidence working with senior management and corporate partners
Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a highly professional environment
Excellent creative problem solving skills with a track record for smart, on-the-fly troubleshooting and collaborative resolution
Experience with multi-location business (touring, retail etc.) and/or hyperlocal activation extremely valuable
High energy, “yes-and,” team player attitude required
Sense of curiosity and a hunger to discover and understand emerging trends in marketing and children’s entertainment
Currently live in or willing to relocate to Minneapolis, MN. MAY consider exceptionally strong candidate for remote hire.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Schedule and travel requirements vary with production timing.
To apply, email resume to Kandice Nelson (Kandicen@vstarentertainment.com).
Sioux Falls, SD
Assistant General Manager/Sales & Marketing
Denny Sanford PREMIER Center & Orpheum Theater
POSITION: Assistant General Manager / Sales & Marketing
REPORTS TO: General Manager
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Under the General Manager’s supervision, this individual will have responsibility for the overall management, promotion and operation of the facilities with a focus on revenue generation. Helps to facilitate optimum efficiency, maximize profits and provide exceptional customer service by performing the following duties individually or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities includes the following; other duties may be assigned.
• Guide and direct the following department areas: Booking, Marketing and Communication, Sales, Sponsorship and Ticket Operations, and Event Services.
• Establish and maintain contact with booking agents, professional managers, promoters and others within the industry to encourage continual and regular use of the facility to drive revenue. This may include travel to events within the industry and conferences.
• Negotiate contracts and agreements with suppliers, promoters and tenants for necessary activities and services at the facility.
• Lead each department to drive revenue, manage costs, improve processes and create efficiencies and cost savings.
• Implement facility policies and goals in accordance with the management contract, client’s objectives, and corporate policy.
• Meet with department heads to define goals and milestones; review activity, operating, and sales reports. If necessary, determine changes to the programs and/or operations and oversee implementation with the department heads.
• Assist in the development of long-range plans and program objectives in accordance with the management contract and corporate policy.
• Ensure all codes, laws, ordinances, policies, procedures, risk management, safety precautions, rules, regulations and emergency procedures are followed.
• Implement procedures within the departments assigned to establish and maintain customer service standards that are designed to ensure a positive and professional image and generate repeat business.
• Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and capital project budget for future repairs and improvements to the facility.
• Lead each department assigned to achieve annual revenue, project, event and expense goals.
• Lead the development and execution of in-house content and advertising agency.
• Conduct post-event operational and financial review and analysis
• Review and approve all purchasing, travel and promotional expense activity for departments assigned.
• Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays and the ability to travel.
• Other duties as assigned.
Manage subordinate supervisors who are responsible for the employees of the Sales, Sponsorship and Marketing, Event Services and Communications Departments. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees in conjunction with Human Resources; planning, assigning and directing work; scheduling; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university and a minimum of five (5) years’ industry experience with at least three (3) of those years in a booking function of an arena or stadium; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Possess a strong sales acumen and ability to identify new revenue streams.
• Possess skills and experience in booking processes, contract negotiation, labor relations, union contracts, purchasing procedures, and supervising personnel.
• Negotiate venue deals with promoters and/or agents and execute sales contracts and venue agreements.
• Assist in settlement of all concerts, events and family shows.
• Engage in decision making that is generally governed by procedure and guided by policy.
• Demonstrate knowledge in the practices and terminology of event booking, ticketing, public relations programs, advertising, marketing and sales.
• Plan, coordinate and direct varied and complex administrative operations.
• Supervise and recognize human resource and personnel problems, deal constructively with conflict, supervise and motivate personnel, provide counsel on routine and sensitive personnel matters and execute applicable solutions.
• Respond to crowd control and/or crowd management situations in a prompt and decisive manner during crisis situations.
• Operate a personal computer using, Windows, Word, Excel, and other standard office equipment.
• Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
• Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
• Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, exhibitors, patrons and others encountered in the course of employment.
• Be licensed and insured to operate a motor vehicle in the United States.
• Understand and operate computerized ticketing system.
• Operate event booking/scheduling software.
• Operate a personal computer using Windows, Office and other standard office equipment.
• Must have strong computer skills, Excel and Word.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Denny Sanford PREMIER Center
1201 N. West Ave.
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Date Opened: 7/18/18 Closing Date: 8/18/18
Executive Director, Maple Leaf Performing Arts Center
This Executive Director position is for a new 2000-seat venue in Central Indiana located just one hour south of Indianapolis. The Maple Leaf Performing Arts Center (MLPAC) is located in beautiful Brown County Indiana, a popular tourist destination. The role will be to manage all aspects of MLPAC’s operations including execution of the strategic plan, budgeting, event planning and programming, financial management, venue and event operations, implementation of the long-term site plan, philanthropy and development, marketing, and staff and volunteer management. MLPAC’s board committees will play an active role in supporting the Executive Director in these areas.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Strategy and Operational Implementation. Provide vision, communications, and leadership to build the venue and the destination’s historic success to realize its long-term potential. Oversee all aspects of venue operations and lead team of customer service focused strategies for all aspects of the venue both internal and external facing including: guest services, production, operations, box office, etc.
• Planning and Programming. Annually lead planning, negotiation and delivery of a varied and compelling schedule of performance and community events that attracts a range of audiences and fulfills MLPAC’s mission to enrich community spirit, quality of life, and economic development in the surrounding region.
• Relationship Development and Management. Develop and implement relationship management strategies to enhance key relationships and open new performance programming opportunities including with potential third-party vendors and show promoters.
• Financial Management. Manage operations to yield a positive financial result on an annual basis.
• Philanthropy and Development. Develop and implement a supporter engagement and philanthropic strategy to provide both annual operating support and long term giving for capital improvements and endowment. This effort should include outreach to individuals, corporations, grant making institutions, and other potential sources of support.
• Marketing. Lead venue marketing, communications, and promotion activities. Help develop a marketing strategy and support team that reaches targeted audiences and improves the likelihood of attendance, contribution support, and community support. Act as a spokesperson for MLPAC.
• Site and Infrastructure Development. Identify short term venue capital improvement opportunities that reduce operating costs and develop and implement special fundraising programs to support acquisition of improvements. Participate in completion of the updated long-term site plan. Develop and implement a fund-raising campaign to raise funds necessary to implement capital improvements associated with the approved site plan and development schedule.
• Education and Enrichment. Develop educational programs consistent with MLPAC’s mission that reaches young people and provides continuing education opportunities for adults.
• Personnel oversight and management. Leads staff and third-party vendors at all levels including day-to-day responsibilities and roles as per contracts.
The successful Executive Director candidate will have broad experience in regional performing arts institutions, boutique venues, and concert series related events including senior roles that provided insights into all aspects of successful arts organizations. The successful candidate will have a particularly strong track record in venue program planning and implementation, philanthropy, venue operations, relationship building, and budgeting. This successful candidate will be a self-starter and behave in an entrepreneurial manner. The successful candidate will possess a balance of education and training in a relevant foundational field plus work experience in a job similar to this position adequate to demonstrate an ability to perform successfully.
Competencies necessary for success include the following:
• Proven facility management skills;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Strong negotiation and consensus building skills;
• Strong planning, organizing, project management and problem-solving skills;
• Demonstrated leadership by example;
• Strong management skills including willingness to roll up sleeves to help with tasks as necessary;
• Ability to wear multiple hats, adapt to change, and multi-task;
• Strong public speaking skills;
• Technologically adept including use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel software.
It is the policy of the Maple Leaf Management Group to provide equal opportunity for applicants and employees.
Salary requirements must be included for consideration. We offer competitive compensation including vacation and holiday pay and medical insurance.
How to Apply:
If you possess the above skills and are interested in applying for this position, please submit a resume online by August 31, 2018, to:
The employment starting date is negotiable but not later than November 1, 2018.
Security and Parking Manager
TAMPA SPORTS AUTHORITY
DEPARTMENT/SECTION: Operations – RJS Events
POSITION TITLE: Security and Parking Manager
NM – ($21.25 - $34.04 Hourly)
The Security and Parking Manager will oversee, evaluate and provide supervisory direction for the safety and security of the associates, tenants and guests of Raymond James Stadium.
The Security and Parking Manager shall be responsible for the supervision of the day-to-day activities of the Security, Ushers, and Parking operations ensuring that the services are provided in an efficient, effective, and timely manner.
In addition, the Security and Parking Manager shall assist in the development and implementation of the Emergency Response Plan, departmental financial reports, and operational policies and procedures.
POSITION REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Director of Event Services
1. Implement and maintain the day-to-day operational policies and procedures for the Security and Parking Departments and provide supervision while scheduling, hiring, organizing, assigning, monitoring, analyzing and correcting work assignments of the security, front of house and parking personnel at Raymond James Stadium. Assures the highest quality service to all guests and tenants by enforcing established goals for Security, Front of House Parking Department personnel.
2. Coordinates with internal departments, outside organizations, tenants, vendors, other governmental departments, private firms and clients and operational contractors, to include, but not limited to, local, regional and national law enforcement agencies, local fire departments, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Outback Bowl, the University of South Florida, guest services, security, ushers, 24 hour security, parking, events, maintenance of traffic planning, and other misc. event promoters and service providers who frequently service event operations. Coordinates game day preparations to include, but not limited to, maintenance of traffic, usher, police, fire marshals, emergency medical technicians, security and guest service staffing, gate setup, signage placement, barricade placement, credentials, parking passes, wristbands and other front of house/security coordination and preparation activities.
3. Identify potential or existing security risks to the overall organization and present such risks for resolution. Responsible for the oversight of the Stadium Emergency Response Plan and leading the development and maintaining of Safety Act Certification for the Stadium.
4. Oversees the interviewing, hiring, training, coaching and development of Security, Usher and Parking Department personnel in accordance with established guidelines and procedures. Assists in the development and implementation of formalized training and education programs for the Security, Usher and Parking Departments.
5. Review and evaluate Stadium’s Maintenance of Traffic and Parking Operations and make recommendations on how to increase and maximize efficiency and revenue generation. Act as Stadium liaison with Parking partners and vendors, included, but not limited to: Park Jockey, 7-1-7, other Authority contractors, and ride share companies.
6. Maintains a working knowledge of budgetary procedures and controls. Assist in verification of proper coding of departmental expenses to ensure accurate accounting and provide sufficient data for financial preparation and budget planning. Prepares security, maintenance of traffic, usher, fire marshal, police, emergency medical technician, and parking event billing invoices for proper billing by the operations department. Participate in budget meetings and provide input relating to expenditure projection. Verify proper coding of payroll, event expenses, and purchases to ensure accurate accounting and sufficient data for appropriate billing, planning and expenditure projecting.
7. Conduct regular facility reviews and inspections of the Stadium’s safety and security policies and share findings and observations with departmental managers to assist in maintaining a superior level of facility function, polish and efficiency. Review and recommend equipment, supplies and materials required to provide services to Authority and their clients.
8. Conduct trainings and briefings for audiences ranging from executive level to front-line staff.
9. Attend and participate in Authority Operations/Event planning meetings when required. Participate in other weekly meetings necessary for conducting internal and external business. Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings to share relevant information and gain feedback relating to methods to improve service to customers, both internal and external and to ensure efficient operations of the grounds for events. Attendance and/or travel may be required for meetings held off site. Provide leadership to and serve as the Operations Department representative on the Authority’s Safety Committee.
10. Write timely, accurate RFP and bid specifications for departmental purchases. Responsible for the oversight of the RFP, contract and general supervision of the Stadium 24 Hour Security and Event Security partners.
11. Provide leadership on continuous improvement and team building efforts. Participate in employee committees and staff meetings emphasizing team management, high morale and quality service to Authority customers. Conduct and maintain performance evaluation and professional development programs for subordinate personnel. Counsel subordinate personnel and service contractors as required to manage personnel issues. Conduct internal investigations as required by any on-going disciplinary process and recommend and/or administer discipline as required.
12. Seek out, develop, and assist in the participation in industry related associations and trade shows in support of quality service to our clients. Keep abreast of innovations, improvements in procedures, and developments within the operational aspects of our industry to seek better methods to improve efficiency, levels of service, personnel performance, and reducing operating costs.
13. Provide a safe environment free of harassment for department employees and ensure compliance with all Authority policies, applicable OSHA standards and local, state, and federal laws including the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
14. Use computer terminal to enter and retrieve information and prepare reports as required. Create and maintain event folders and guest service, usher, security, law enforcement, fire safety and Parking Department filing systems and records to ensure that all department personnel, equipment, and supplies are accurately maintained and invoiced to events.
15. Perform other duties, functions, special projects and responsibilities, as assigned.
1. The Security and Parking Manager shall be knowledgeable in all administrative and operational rules, procedures and programs of the City of Tampa Police, City of Tampa Fire, Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office, Hillsborough County Fire Department, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Florida State Highway Patrol, Federal Bureau of Investigations, Department of Homeland Security and Raymond James Stadium Parking and Security Departments
2. Position requires irregular schedules, including evenings, weekends and holidays; the performance of work assignments may not be directly related to job specifications. Adjustments of shifts, overtime, breaks, etc. may be required upon short notice.
3. Develop and maintain accurate records, logs and reports for the department.
4. Position requires ability to interact with fellow employees, clients, the general public and outside vendors in a courteous, cooperative and professional manner.
5. Maintain a high public image, positive attitude and demeanor when performing a service for tenants and the general public in and around the facilities.
6. Knowledge of safety requirements (OSHA, NFPA, ADA) for events or functions.
7. Demonstrated ability to coordinate diverse support services for events or functions.
8. Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills including the ability to motivate others.
9. Ability to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language.
10. Ability to walk or stand for long periods of time. Ability to lift over 50 lbs. and work in non-conditioned environment.
11. Valid driver’s license
1. Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in criminal justice sports management, business administration or related field. Experience in public assembly venue security coordination or public safety may be substituted at the rate of two (2) years’ experience for each year of college.
2. Five to seven (5-7) years of previous security and parking experience in a stadium or public assembly venue.
3. Must have a thorough knowledge of office equipment and computer systems with a demonstrated ability to use business applications.
Los Angeles, CA
Oak View Group's Media & Conferences division is looking for an experienced circulation professional to join our growing team in Westwood, Los Angeles:
Drive print and online subscriptions for two B2B trade publications in the live entertainment space through strategic analysis of current efforts and opportunities
Develop and implement marketing strategy for capturing new subscribers
Review subscription marketing channels, promotions and pricing strategies for all publications
Work closely with partners to ensure and improve subscriber customer experience and communications, including order and renewal processes to maximize subscriber retention
Represent publications and drive subscriptions and single copy sales of directories at conferences as required
A history of successfully growing a subscriber base for publications
Experience in marketing, circulation management, audience development and fulfillment
Experience developing subscriptions acquisition through multiple marketing channels and analyzing marketing efficiency by channel
Successful track record increasing subscriber retention rates and developing market leading subscriber CRM and communications plans
Conducting pricing and marketing testing to improve results
Data driven, analytical marketer who also understands the role of brand marketing and PR for magazines
High energy, highly collaborative individual with first-rate communications skills
If you feel this opportunity may be for you, please send along your resume and salary requirements. Oak View Group is an EOE. Please, no phone calls. Click here to submit resume and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time